Fleet & Materials Management
Inventory, distribution, tracking and control of vehicle supplies, and for the equipment of all uniform personnel.
Fleet & Materials Management is responsible for two distinct areas within The Toronto Police Service
- Materials Management is responsible for the inventory, distribution, tracking and control of vehicle parts and supplies, and clothing and equipment for all uniform personnel
- Shop Operations is responsible for the maintenance, replacement, tracking and disposal of vehicles and all related equipment
The main functions of Fleet & Materials Management are:
- To supply and maintain vehicles and equipment
- To provide other services as required i.e. towing, bus, barricades
- To supply and tailor clothing and equipment
- To supply vehicle parts
15-20 Body-Worn Camera
15-20 Body-Worn Cameras Appendix A
Hate the Hate -- Report the Crime
Please note that some documents might not render correctly in your browser. For best experience, download/save the document to your desktop first.