Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check Form
Requests for a Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check can be made in person at Toronto Police Service Headquarters – 40 College Street.
Please attend our Customer Service Centre located in the lobby of 40 College Street, Monday through Friday between 7am – 5pm. Please note: requests are not accepted at Police Divisions.
What you need:
- Two pieces of government issued identification
- One must contain a photograph and signature
- One must include your full name and date of birth
- Completed application form
- Applicable fee of $20.00 Canadian (this administrative fee does not apply to individuals under the age of 18)
- All fees are payable with Visa, MasterCard, Certified Cheque or Money Order made payable to the Toronto Police Service
- Cash is not accepted at our Customer Service Centre kiosks
Once your application has been submitted:
- Your completed Criminal Record and Judicial Matters Check will be mailed to you
- Response time is roughly 7-10 business days, but may fluctuate due to volume