Members of the public can submit a Community Safety Concern for an ongoing issue where criminal or anti-social behaviours are negatively impacting the quality of life in your neighbourhood.

For Traffic or Parking issues, or to report crimes you can visit our Online Reporting section.

Keep in mind, some concerns in your community may not be addressed by police, and may be bylaw infractions, such as a noise complaint for a barking dog or someone operation a business illegally. Call 3-1-1 or visit for City of Toronto services or programs

Call police at 9-1-1 if you have an emergency, such as an immediate risk to a person or property, or our non-emergency line at 416-808-2222 for all other assistance.

Online Reporting

For reporting Theft Under $5,000 l Parking Complaint l Driving Complaint l Local Neighbourhood Traffic
Issue or Concern l Damage to Property Under $5,000 l Damage to Vehicle Under $5,000 l Theft from
Vehicle Under $5,000 l Graffiti vandalism on private property l Theft of Gas (from a gas station) l Fraud
under $5,000

Local Neighbourhood Traffic Issue or Concern
Ongoing traffic concerns in your neighbourhood, such as street racing, motorists ignoring a stop sign, speeding by motorists on a specific roadway
Visit Online Reporting
Driving Complaint
A Driving Complaint is to report specific driver and vehicle involved in unlawful behaviour such as speeding, unsafe lane changes, disobeying traffic lights and failing to stop at a stop sign
Visit Online Reporting
Graffiti and Vandalism
Graffiti and vandalism reports can be made related to any damage, writings or drawings made to property that was placed without authorization from the owner.
Visit Online Reporting
Report a Crime Online
Report Theft under $5, 000 | Damage to Vehicle under $5,000 | Theft from Vehicle under $5,000 | Theft of Gas (from a gas station) | Fraud under $5,000 | Driving Complaint | Local Neighbourhood Traffic Issue or Concern | Supplemental Report.
Visit Online Reporting

Community Safety Concerns

This reporting allows you to connect with your local officers to flag ongoing concerns in your neighbourhood.

Drug-Related Activity
A location being used for drug-related activity.
Submit a Community Concern - Drug-Related Activity
Non-residents of a property are misusing the location.
Submit a Community Concern - Trespassing/Loitering
Violent/Agressive Behaviour
People are being intimidated through violent or aggressive behaviour
Submit a Community Concern - Violent/Agressive Behaviour
Ongoing community safety issue.
Submit a Community Concern - Other

External Partner Reporting

In many situations the City of Toronto, Toronto Hydro, and other government and community agencies may be able to assist you with concerns in your community.

Report Problem to City of Toronto
Call 3-1-1 or report online for City services and programs such as animal services, permits and license, child care, garbage and recycling, graffiti on public property, utility bills and taxes, noise complaints and zoning, pot-hole repairs, permit parking
Visit City of Toronto
Submit An Anonymous Tip
Anonymous reports about crimes that have occured, or that have you believe will happen in the future, can be made to Crime Stoppers Toronto at 416-222-8477 (TIPS) or via
Visit 222Tips
Power Outage
Do you have a power outage at you home or business in Toronto? Call Toronto Hydro at 416-543-800 (Ext. 1) to Report and Emergency. To report a power outage online go to their website.
Visit Toronto Hydro
Lost Identification
If you have lost identification, please contact the service providor
Submit a Community Concern

Contact 51 Division

24 hours/day, 7 days/week

51 Parliament St., Toronto, ON M5A 2Y5

Key Contacts

Location of the contact address on the map