Project Management Office
The mandate of the Unit is to enable strategic alignment and sustainable delivery of information technology services and expected benefits in a controlled way through the advancement of IT Governance Frameworks and Project and Portfolio Management practices and principles.
The Unit serves in several capacities in support principles of IT Governance by
- Framework Implementation – establishing policies and procedures throughout IT service delivery lifecycle based on established practices and frameworks*,
- Strategic alignment – coordinating strategic selection and prioritization and project governance enforcement by the Command-led Information Technology Steering Committee; reviews and provides guidance on business case development,
- Resource Management – identifying opportunities to improve IT utilization for optimal resource investment,
- Risk Management – ensuring transparency of risk and clear understanding of risk through technology review and project control and reporting processes; performing monthly health checks and quality reviews for each project; coordinates responses and reviews audit requests and recommendations,
- Performance Measurement – supporting examination of IT's contribution in terms of achieving business goals and management of assets through scorecard and project portfolio health reporting,
- In addition to IT Governance and Project Management, the unit manages the administrative, procurement, contract renewal, budget and accounting function for ITS.
Contact Project Management Office
Acting Manager Matthew Vincent