News & Announcements
- News Release: Toronto Police Service provides update on ongoing Race and Identity-based Data Collection Strategy , issued June 15, 2023
- News Release: Toronto Police Invites Applications to the Community Advisory Panel for the Race and Identity-Based Data Collection, (RBDC) Analysis and Reporting Policy , issued January 19, 2022
- News Release: Toronto Police Service adds RBDC to Open Data Portal , issued November 18, 2022
- News Release: Race and Identity-Based Data Collection Town Halls , issued October, 17, 2022
- Backgrounder on Race-Based Data Collection Strategy, issued June 15, 2022
- Fact Sheets on Race-Based Data Collection Strategy, issued June 15, 2022
- News Release 2020 Race-Based Data Findings Released, issued June 15, 2022
2019 The Strategy
- News Release: TPS to Launch Race-Based Data Collection Initiative on January 1, 2020, issued December 19, 2019
- News Release: Statement from Chief Mark Saunders TPSB approval of Race-Based Data Collection, issued September 19, 2019
- Chief Saunders speaks to media about Race-Based Data Collection
- TPSB Race-Based Data Collection Policy
- Breaking the Golden Rule: A Review of Police Strip Searches in Ontario.
- Public Interest Inquiry into Racial Profiling and Discrimination by the Toronto Police Service.
To learn more about Ontario’s Anti-Racism Act, 2017, and the Anti-Racism Data Standards, visit the Ontario Anti-Racism Directorate.